Aria Pointe Shoes - Strong Strength
The broad toe box lends well to those with a medium-wide forefoot and toes with even length. Skived leather shanks provide maximum flexibility and conform to the arch. The Aria is available in both a standard, #3 leather board shank, 1/2 skived to zero, and a strong shank, #5 leather board shank, 1/2 skived to zero. Pointe shoe ribbons and elastics are sold separately.
- Broad toe shape with narrow heel
- Lower crown
- Medium vamp, round shape throat with moderate side and heel measurements
- Bias side seam, satin binding with elastic drawstring
- Feather, full wing-box for lateral support with broad platform for extra security
- Reduced sole length eliminates excess at the heel
We unfortunately are unable to give sizing suggestions for pointe shoes without a fitting as a proper fit is of utmost importance. We highly recommend to always have a pointe shoe fitting appointment with a trained fitter.