Developpe Pointe Shoes - #5.5 Shank
The moderate toe lends well to those with a medium-wide forefoot and tapered toes. Skived leather shanks provide maximum flexibility and conform to the arch. The Developpe is available in a #3 leather board shank as well as a #5.5 leather board shank. Pointe shoe ribbons and elastics are sold separately.
- Moderate toe shape, slightly tapered, with narrow heel
- Lower crown
- Medium vamp, round shape throat with moderate side and heel measurements
- Reinforced paste formula
- Traditional side seam, satin binding with elastic drawstring
- Feather, full wing-box for lateral support with high and wide platform for stability
- Reduced sole length eliminates excess at the heel
We unfortunately are unable to give sizing suggestions for pointe shoes without a fitting as a proper fit is of utmost importance. We highly recommend to always have a pointe shoe fitting appointment with a trained fitter.