European Balance Pointe Shoes - Regular Shank
The European Balance is a very popular shoe!
This shoe is suited for the serious student through to the professional. The European Balance is available in standard and strong shank. Pointe shoe ribbons and elastics are sold separately.
- The Balance European allows the dancer to feel like they can stand 'en pointe' all day because the curved last and the shank remain in close contact with the instep significantly improving injury protection.
- Tapered box with less internal space for the toes which creates a snug and secure fit. The exterior of the shoe has a more streamlined appearance without losing the width of the platform.
- The generous platform encourages balanced weight distribution and can reduce pressure on individual metatarsals.
- The European Balance has a diagonal side seam which reduces satin creasing.
- The low profile of the shoe, open throat line of the vamp shape, and the elastic drawstring, creates a streamlined, snug fit.
We unfortunately are unable to give sizing suggestions for pointe shoes without a fitting as a proper fit is of utmost importance. We highly recommend to always have a pointe shoe fitting appointment with a trained fitter.